21 January 2008

Got online today to look for a recipe for Journey Bread. I discovered that maybe it's only a product made in Middle Earth? Ah well, I guess I keep looking, and possibly trying different things until I possibly get it right. Today, I'll try a different idea, and possibly add some meat to the mixture. It's journey bread, so it's supposed to have nutrients, right? I just hope I don't end up throwing it away again.

I'm also making chocolate chip cookies today, so if you'd like some of my homemade cookies, stop by for a bit. I'm a little starved for company. I miss teddybear, but don't tell her that. LOL

Just a quick question: what the heck does XD mean? I see ppl putting it on their blogs, but I don't know what it is. I hate being "out of the loop." If you can help, please post a comment. Thanks

1 comment:

Mack said...

okey dokey, to throw you in the loop again, XD is one of those little face things like :) is, you gotta look at it on the side and the X is teh eyes and the D is the mouth. It's supposed to be like a face lauphing realy hard so that the eyes are all scrunched up, ya know....im sure that if ya look at it on the side youll get whet i mean.lol. Keep in touch.